A SPECIAL ISSUE ON SUSTAINABLE CATALYSIS WILL BE PUBLISHED IN CATALYSIS TODAY JOURNAL
Catalysis Today (Impact Factor: 6.562, Q1, Elsevier) is a serial publication dealing with topical themes in catalysis and related subjects, and is delighted to be publishing a selection of papers from IWSusChem-2023, in a special issue devoted to Sustainable Catalysis.
More information about the scope, standards and publication criteria of Catalysis Today can be found online at https://www.sciencedirect.com/journal/catalysis-today.
- Sustainable chemical processes
- Metrics of green and sustainable chemistry
- Sustainable (Bio)catalytic and down-stream processes
- CO2 capture and/or transformation
- Smart materials for sustainable chemical processes
- Biomass and bioresources
- Plastic depolymerization and circular chemistry
- Green Energies (hydrogen, biofuels, etc.)
- Bio-based materials, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics
Instructions for poster design
- Recommended poster size: 100-120cm (width) x 120cm (height).
Instructions for submitting abstracts
- Abstracts will be presented by filling in the attached template (download document), indicating the name, surname, telephone and email of the author to be able to contact.
- The official language of the congress will be English.
- In the form, it will be necessary to indicate if you want to present it as an Oral Communication (CO, 15 min), Flash Presentation + Poster (FP, 5 min), or Poster (P).
- The committee will select the oral presentations.
- It is essential that at least one author of the communication is registered in the congress. Each registration may have up to two associated communications.
- Once completed, you must submit your abstract through the online form described on this website.